Sunday, March 1, 2009

I haven't been able to write anything down in a while. I have been transitioning between a bunch of levels of happiness and just states of mind and i dont really know how to explain it. But overall, I , right now, am definitely happier than 2 weeks ago and the trip to Colorado is mostly to thank for it. It was in one word refreshing. The people, the air, the solitude of Gunnison and the absesnce of traffic and mainstream American society. It was serenity. I am considering living there in the summer with Stephanie I cant even imagine it, gah that, for three months, in the sunshine, would probably be like utopia.

I am going to buy my Andrew Bird tickets in a minute. I cant wait. Also Bonarroo with Dallas crew is looking like a very possible prospect? um? fucking sweet.

3 tests on thursday before I go home on Friday. not sweet. But Im going to be good and start studying today so I dont have to pull and all nighter and want to die on thursday night :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment