Thursday, February 19, 2009

do you appreciate the subtleties of tastebuds?

well this has been a week, but i ammmm going to colorado in the morning :) 
i am becoming slowly more and more of an insomniac, its worrying me.
i am getting into on the road and i love love love it. i havent really taken interest in a novel in way too long it feels good to again. i really cant believe how excited i am to get to colorado, i guess it is as much getting out of Dallas as it is getting to see Steph. something has just been unsettling about being here every since this semester started. I don't know exactly what it is. I have been making myself the most delicious and healthy foods lately. Last night i made a cobb salad with fresh avacodo, diced tomatoes, red onion, grilled chicken, and colby jack shredded cheese with this amazing new italian dressing i bought by newmans own. bahahah i love being such a momsdale. Im going to go running again tonight it feels so much better to know i am living right. no more smoking. Good grades. I suppose i'm pretty happy with my life at this moment, but im still searching for how to become more complete. 

Au revoir 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment