Monday, April 13, 2009

most seemingly idiotic statement ive ever made

I sincerely just wish i had a never ending expense account to be spent on clothing and shoes alone. I am in love with fabrics and designs and innovations in them, I love new colors and finding and making new schemes. Clothing is somehting that obviously plays a big part in self expression, its the most obvious and immediate way to express yourself to the public and me being poor all the time seriously hinders any chance i have of this. I look like shit every day and i feel bad about it. Im just being a whiney bitch because im going to be working my ass off all summer and keeping like... zero of the return. boo. hoo.

new st. vincent however is awesome. as well as the new camera obscura. which reminds me... i need money for summer festivals too. BAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment