Thursday, January 8, 2009


I just saw revolutionary road. I would probably go so far as to say that movie was life changing. In the way that it really makes me think hard about the kind of person I am and who i will/want to marry.  And how much that shapes your life.

I can't stop thinking about my future. Its terrifying. I think if i weren't so set on the stupid ideal thought of "love" I'd be more easily able to wrap myself around school and productivity which is nowhere near it should be. Its not hard to be this way though when you feel like the only person you know who hasn't been able to really (fully) experience it yet.

I don't know if i want to/should be going back to texas next week. I have probably 12 hours to decide though before the choice goes away.

1 comment:

  1. soooo what did you decide. and lets HAAANG out asap thanks.

    ReplyDelete