Saturday, January 24, 2009

when a southern anthem rings

I've watched alot of movies this week. I watched Humboldt County yesterday afternoon when I was done with classes it was really good. I want to live in Northern California. In a beautiful forresty-w/-beach area that everyone around me smokes weed like its chewing gum. 

Last night I went to a party and actually had a lot of fun? Approached by 2 different boys I have had my eye on? That was cool....until i smoked weed. I can't believe I did it, its been over a month and a half and I crumble? I also tripped like on acid it was a horrible experience. (i thought i learned not to smoke after drinking a long time ago?)

Right now Im just waiting around to drive out to Rowlett for Denise's 40th birthday party lols too bad Sabrina stopped drinking otherwise tonight would probably be way more fun than it should be.....o wait Framaliz is gonna be there haaaaaaaaaaahaha

I can't get enough of "Noble Beast" Andrew Bird is my favorite musician and with good reason as this album proves. I love himmmm I still can't believe i spent 30 dollars on the extended version of the cd, damn you good records guy who always pressures me to spend more than i can actually afford!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment