Monday, January 26, 2009


I woke up this morning, amidst one of the seemingly longest and most drawn out dreams I've had in a while. It was so fresh in my mind at the time, and I knew I wanted to write about it but I had to get ready and go to class. Therefore most of the details...and actually most of the basic plot memory has been lost over the past 4 hours but I'm going to try to trace and remember as much as I can. 

SO.....no rememberance of the start. But, ok....I remember going to something...a party? in a very strange area, with a friend of mine from home, not a very close friend but someone I have had romantic thoughts about just minimally, and something very wrong happened at the party. I started getting phone calls from my friend Loren, from Dallas, and i think i had to drive my friends car to go pick her up? I remember then being at a house of someone's i didn't know. Maybe the greif I woke up feeling was because I was worried that I was driving and had been drinking? Suddenly he, my friend, was in the car driving us now and we were like in a scene from some lame car racing movie, doing donuts and spinning out on snowy pavement in the pursuit of something..? AH i wish i remembered more to it..... its strange because in some class possibly in high school i remember someone or the teacher telling us that all dreams actually only occur over the lapse of mere seconds. I caaaaant wrap my mind around how that could actually be possible.

That was so uninteresting, yet...the dream itself was actually thrilling. Anyway, schools going pretty well, I went in completely terrified of a few of my classes I'm taking but now I am feeling rather optimistic about them. Not too difficult, mostly very interesting and stimulating. I cannot wait to go abroad somewhere beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment