Friday, December 12, 2008

bordering insanity

for exaple if consumer pessimism reduces aggregate demand, the proper amount of expansionary monetary or fiscal policy could stimulate aggregate demand to its original level. thereby avoiding a recession. alternatively, i couldnt give a fuck because economics is eating at my brain like a fucking parasite and its 5 am and I'm going to walk into my exam at 8 without a second of sleep still all fucking adderalled out and redeyed and lifeless so i can fucking circle 25 stupid little letters get my passing grade and live an ignorant life free of any economic concern for the rest of my life. i swear to fucking god.

anyway, at least i will be able to sleep through a fucking plane ride for the first time in my fucking life.

but. first thing i do at 9:30 when i get walk out of that insane asylum of a "classroom" is smoking a fucking blunt. 

until then.

2 comments: