Friday, December 12, 2008

skin is, my

Ive never felt so dead. 28 hours straight awake, only capable with use of prescription drugs and insane levels of caffeine intake, now I'm sitting here, its 2:11, I need to leave for the airport around 4. I haven't packed, eaten, done anything in preparation for leaving. My eyes....feel like they have two 700 lb eyelids and I just want to go to sleep for ever. 
All nighters are the worst idea. but... I think I did pretty good on the test. 

Justin is picking me up. I can't wait to be in that city again. :)

4 comments:

  1. bbgggggggggrl youre home why am i not with you right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause your a ho who blows me off for the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you BUTTHEAD you got back home and didnt call me like you said you would WHATEVZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. admit it though, we had plans...and you found something better to do...so you went to the beach. i'm not like mad its truuuue though.

    ReplyDelete