Tuesday, December 2, 2008

theologians

+London for spring break.
+Copenhagen spring semester junior year.
+a month and a half of sleeping my life away til i decide its absolutely crucial to move from my bed.
these prospects are what are getting me by. 


Lately Ive been thinking so much about the fact that I dont want to finish college. I want to explore every continent on this planet. I want go speak every language in every country i cross through. I want to bring the minimum with me from my life i know. I want to learn to navigate the mountains of South America and the open fields of Africa and the flatlands of Asia and swim in the crystal shores of New Zealand and Australia. I want to jump off cliffs and soar down waterfalls of insane heights. I want to experience all the lands enriched with ancient beautiful art.  I want to literally drop everything. Everything here and now so that noone knows what's happened, except enough that Im okay. I want to do this with one person, one person who needs it like me, worse than me. So they can stop being numb. Awake their soul. I want to wake their soul. I want to see him unattached. Finally open. 
Determination.

currently playing: Wilco- Shes a Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment