Friday, December 26, 2008

shit! shit shit shit! if i had access to the computer 10 hours ago i could have downloaded merriweather post pavillion but i was too late. i can't find it anywhere now. i have to wait another week or so. a friend of mine was texting me about it this morning before he got his wisdom teeth pulled out that it sounds strikingly like Pet Sounds, my favorite Beach Boys album. i have only heard the songs live at all points west festival in the summer and online i cannot wait to buy it and hear it on vinyl :]  oooo so excited.

on another note, christmas was really lovely. my mother made a vow to me on our 2 and 1/2 hour drive home this morning that shes taking a little break from alcohol. hahahah. me her and my uncle (dads younger brother, gay, probably my favorite out of the 5 of them next to my dad)were telling me all about their drug experiences and apparently my parents wedding night was a huge ecstacy orgy. pft.... I THOUGHT WE WERE NORMAL NORTHEASTERN PEOPLE i kind of love it though.

i got some good stuff i cant wait to wear my dress for new years!  i WILL make this new years a positive one if it kills me. i have had too many consecutive horrible experiences on new years i'm due for a fucking good time to bring in my new year. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN I HAVE A REAL, NEW YEARS KISS...ON TIME.... FOR ONCE i really don't think its a huge favor to ask.

1 comment:

  1. new years is a huge cause of stress in my life right now. tell me what you're doing when you know and i will do the same!

    ReplyDelete