Saturday, December 20, 2008

take me out tonight.

I am really enjoying being at home. Enjoying the excessive amount of free time to be as lazy as I please. I feel spoiled with...boredom. Watching lots of movies, seeing lots of friends, even doing a little reading :] Lauren, can you see whats on my tea cup? I'll give you a hint: that came from DC. I am excited for Christmas and getting to be with all of my family again and seeing my precious baby cousins (who are all 6-14 but I still refer to them as babies...because...they ARE and always will be and will never grow up. don't argue.) This weather is actually nice too, its bloody freezing. I like freezing weather up to a point. So next week is Christmas, then NYE, then Boston and Vermont! I also have to make it to the MoMA soon before the Van Gogh exhibit closes. I miss New York and having it so disposable to me and where I am.

I .... really want to see the new Will Smith/Rosario Dawson movie. I love her. heh.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I'm being extremely lazy too :)

    But I just finished school two days ago, so I think I deserve a few more days before I should do something special. For now it's just silly movies & catching up with friends. School does not leave much time for a social life, does it?

    ReplyDelete