Tuesday, December 9, 2008

don't stop til ya get eM in dey birfday suitz



happy birthday, my meechelle. 

Finals are sucking the life out of me. I finally got to sleep a little last night. Now, I have to go babysit and then drill economics and geology into my brain. But, I am going to be in New York City Saturday so at least I have that and being home ahead of me. Going to see Bon Iver Monday, that's pretty exciting. I still wish I weren't going with the person I'm going with. And if he pulls what he did last year I swear to God.....
I really have nothing interesting going on or on my mind so I will continue updating on the pointless occurances that happen in my everyday life.
LAUREN i cant wait to see you. (ahem hgb dance party)
ps. i Hate what the uploading process does to my images :(


1 comment: