Tuesday, November 18, 2008

afterthoughts

I know how bad-how desperately-I need to be studying for my exam tomorrow right now...yet I cannot pick up the material...and actually engage myself. The desire just isn't there. With other subjects it is. What is that...oh I'm too busy surfing around mindless blogs and websites, oogling over things like this that I am very excited about owning in semi near future.

...Or messing around making volumes one and two of my  Super Extreme Jam-packed Fall Eessentials Compilations. I am sending Gal and Erin their copies hopefully this weekend. I always like sending mail since recieving it is...probably my favorite thing in the world next to cooking. 

Speaking of which, I am so excited, bebe Kathryn and lots of my other Dallas friends are coming in town starting this weekend for their Thanksgiving breaks!! I am so happy I get to see everyone since I'm not going home for the break. I told Kathryn I'm going to cook her up something big and special. I am thinking chicken teriyake and egg drop soup or or or this balsamic grilled chicken and basil/tomato recipe I have with cous cous. And I'm going to attempt zucchini bread tomorrow evening once this test is off my shoulders and I can relax and have fun.

Guess Ill go study...geology. bye.

currently listening to: Wooly Mammoth's Absense- Mount Eerie

1 comment: