Sunday, November 16, 2008

we don't need no education, we don't need no thought control.

I am having so much fun. Well in general, not this exact moment. Because this exact moment you see, I am crippled in my bed surrounded by a plethora of dirty kleenexes and dirty dishes because all day I have been miserably trying to overcome this sudden plague thats sprung itself upon me. Every time the weather suddenly drastically changes, my body goes into panic mode and... decides to murder itself congestionally. Possbile you ask? YES. 
Anyway, last night turned out surprisingly, very well. I had to babysit on a Saturday so the Gores could go out. I didn't have any real set plans so I didn't mind being there. When they relieved me and doled out my generous compensation at about 11, I headed over to Della's, who's bbq I had left previous to my babysitting session. From there, her Kelly and I went to a party close to her house in UP then to Home Bar. Much dancing, drinking, and merriment ensued. I was tearing up "semi-charmed life" like...earth shattering performance. That photo up there was probably taken somewhere in that time frame. Anyway when we were shooed out at closing time we headed back, then...I was almost arrested again. Long story short, Highland Park cops pwn Medford New Jerseys police force. I am buying my ticket right now for Bon Iver in Philly at Trocadero, I am so excited! I haven't seen a show there in ages. So surreal how fast time flies, I can't believe I'm going home in 3 weeks. I am loving the weather, sick as it may make me. I'm off, I have to get out of my luscious bed and somehow make it to Starbucks to do economics homework. Joy.


currently listening: Hey You- Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment