Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So I took my exam...I did finally get to studying last night. It took Marie getting me to meet her at Cafe Brazil to do it though...not too much of a chore :]. I think I did alright, I just hate how this professors exams are all essay and there's soooo much material for each test it's just pointless to make us memorize so much science so that we can turn around and forget it. Its just an intro class to cover a science credit but...anyway. When we finished, Kosta and I drove around Highland Park looking for an apartment, since I'm trying to get out of mine for next semester. Saw a few hopefuls... I love living here in such a beautiful area but damn, its so fucking expensive.

...Speaking of expenses, I think I may just actually have a diagnosable problem with spending money (primarily on clothes) : / ... I just spent all my money on a sweater/sweatshirt/jacket from Anthropologie...but it was so soft...and warm...and pretty...I couldn't help myself.
I was inspired by their adorable Christmas ornaments, I want to try to copy and make ones like this for my friends as gifts.

OH! I am reaaally excited about THIS !!!!!
They are playing in Dallas the night before...but this Austin one I dont know...they make it sounds magical...and special. Plus there are people I always look forward to seeing in that fine city. Hopefully the performance will be more impressive/enjoyable than during the summer at Coney Island. More like the first I saw them, *sigh* hah... 
Anyways, I'm off to probably sit at Marie and Kellys and watch a few more discs of the My So Called Life dvd series I religiously rent and re-rent from my schools library. Its such a fucking brilliant piece of broadcast.

listening to: Madeline- Yo La Tengo

No comments:

Post a Comment