Saturday, November 29, 2008

get eaten by the wolves, and weird fishes


there were 2 more people sleeping in my bed than were welcome last night. now that i have my room again i cant sleep. thanksgiving weekend is winding down. i cant believe how fast the past 5 days have gone by. i have seen so many people and had so many laughs. now, just need to stay focused for one more week of class, and then a few finals (that i need to do....really well on.) 

so after framaliz and i saw milk last night at the angelika, sabrina scooped me and we went to clints where i saw alot of my dallas friends. steph was real fucked up, theres something about me that is really intolerable of peoples obnoxious drunken stages unless im right there with them. i feel kind of like a bitch but oh well. we left pretty fast and decided to just waste ourselves away at my apartment with a few other people. the night before, she actually let me (with no choice) drive her car home to rowlett from fort worth. thats one for the books.
they opened the new dunkin donuts by my campus today. marie is in las vegas i dont know whether to just go with out her? it just feels WRONG. hmm...yeah, doin it.

also, i want to make these .... like now!!!

listening to: Bangers and Mash-Radiohead

1 comment: