Thursday, November 20, 2008

cup your mouth to compress the sound...

I am listening to really old death cab albums right now. I forget that...they were good.
I am also sitting in the Atrium of Meadows (arts building, SMU) waiting for Art History at 11. I hate/love waiting around during these breaks between classes. 
I love art history but I hate these base classes like the one I'm in. I Started with the core, 3000 level courses last year that I loved... now I had to go back and take at least one of these for my minor. Horrible. I nearly fall asleep every class. Its an hour and haaaaalff looooong. Theres so many fucking people in them I cannot possibly feel comfortable entrapped shoulder to shoulder with these stupid sorority/frat girls and guys who already make me sick enough.
Anyway, my make believe Christmas list.... 
Chloe:
Anna Sui (spring line is omgz)
Nixon watch (actually affordable)
Marc by Marc Jacobs watch
Kelly Caleche Hermes Perfume (amazing.)
Madewell leather jacket

All this wishful thinking probably isn't healthy. 
PS. I am still sitting in the Atrium, class started 6 minutes ago. Guess I'm not going. 
Instead I'm meeting Framaliz for lunch :] Kathryn gets in town tomorrow from Mizzou!! And Steph next week! So exciting. Sabrina and I may be venturing down to Austin next weekend.
I need to start saving for Christmas pwesents... look at the adorable charm I'm getting my mom for her bracelet!  Its two peas in a pod. No doubt, there will be tears. I miss her. Its starting to set in that I'm really not going to be with a single family member for Thanksgiving. I guess Sabrinas pretty close...

(now an hour later) Listening to: Mount Eerie Singers album (obsessed)





No comments:

Post a Comment